Randwick City Tourism Inc. (RCT) is an association established in 1990, managed by an executive committee of volunteers with support from Randwick City Council.
RCT objectives are to:
- encourage residents of Randwick to appreciate the benefits of the visitor economy;
- provide a cohesive & unified tourism focus for Council & local business;
- encourage sustainable tourism development;
- coordinate promotion of key destinations and activities;
- represent Randwick’s tourism interests to State and Federal governments & within the tourism sector;
- advise Council on tourism policy.
Our Mission aligns with the visitor economy focus in Randwick City Council’s Economic Development Strategy
managing tourism and its impacts so that visitors to our City are environmentally and socially responsible.
Randwick City Council’s vision is to build ‘a sense of community’. We are achieving this through our mission statement of ‘working together to enhance our environment, celebrate our heritage, and to value and serve our diverse community’.